Saturday | 20.1.2018 04:36 | Nameday: Dalibor

Láb

Láb

Láb lies in the Borská plain south from Malacky near Plavecký Štvrtok. The village is referred to in 1206, it used be part of the Plavecký and then Stupavský barony. Houses made of clay have remained here, in the past they were decorated by local woodcarvers and painters. The originally renaissance church from 1561 was restored in a baroque style in the 18th century. The baroque chapel from 1755 is located here. The Malina and Močiarka streams flow across the village territory. Nearby the village there is the Láb lake with a cottage area. The Záhorie Cycle Route passes through the village.

Most popular today
Sports (6x)
Towns (3x)
The most general
Sports (111252x)
Attractions (71109x)
Discussion
Rebuilding the railway station
Disorientation street names